Emotional Intelligence in the workplace has much to offer. It helps leaders motivate and inspire good work by understanding others’ motivations. It brings more individuals to the table and helps avoid the many pitfalls of groupthink. It empowers the leader to recognize and act on opportunities others may be unaware of. It assists in the recognition and resolution of conflict in a fair and even-handed way. It can produce higher morale and assist others in tapping their professional potential. In this course leaders will have the opportunity to assess their own emotional intelligence and be given insight into how they can improve their leadership skills with this knowledge.
- 1 Student Enrolled
- Language: English
- Duration: 1 hour
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 9
course dates coming soon.
- Paradigms from which you live your life
- Live your life from the paradigm of personal integrity
- Conquer life’s challenging moments
- Align to reality
- Recognize choices in your life and take responsibility for your experience
- Clarify and live from your personal vision
- Define your purpose and guiding principles
- Implement your vision and act with personal integrity
- Value and respect yourself at a deep level